A new procedure at Decus Clinic!
Carbon laser peeling uses a carbon peeling providing a revolutionary laser procedure, absolutely painless and with minimal time consumption.
A carbon solution is applied to the client's skin, which the laser device interacts with. As a result of such interaction, the so-called micro-explosions of micro-dispersed carbon particles occur in the skin pores; Which cleans, tones, and rejuvenates the skin.
- Acne and blackheads (preferably if there are uninflamed)
- Early signs of ageing and photoageing
- Enlarged pores and excessive skin oiliness
- Pigmented spots
- Irregular complexion and texture of the skin
- Pregnancy and nursing
- Cicatricial keloid
- Chronic skin inflammation
- Enlarged pores are shrunk
- The skin natural ph-balance is restored
- Inflammation is eliminated
- Skin becomes silky, skin tone lightens
- Pigmented spots disappear
How many procedure should be done for the wanted result?
From 3 to 5 procedures should be done in order to get the result, but in some cases the number of procedures can be 7 – 8. As the procedure is minimally invasive and the skin is notinjured after it, there is no any complications after carbon peeling procedure.